EB1B Green Card Petition - Silmi Law Firm

To qualify for an EB1B visa you must have 3 of the requirements:

  • Applicant must be internationally recognized as being excellent in their field
  • The applicant must have 3 years of experience in one of the fields: teaching or researcher.
  • The applicant must have an offer from a U.S. employer to work as a teacher or researcher.
  • Proof of national or international acclaims
  • Memberships to high ranking organizations
  • Proof of contribution to your field
  • Publication and high media reports  
  • Assessment of others work
  • High media achievement with publications
  • Display of work at a significant exhibition
  • Media reports of your success.

  • Awards for outstanding achievements in your field
  • Evidence membership. (if you are a member in an association within your field please include a letter from such association)
  • Job offer from employer from the US
  • Letter of endorsement. Note: having a letter from experts in your field is a valuable component in an EB1B visa petition.

Yes, EB1B is an immigrant classification, so having an EB1B visa will allow for yourself, spouse, and children unmarried under the age of 21 to get a green card.

With an EB1B visa, it qualifies you to receive a green card. Since an EB1B visa classifies as an immigrant visa means you will have access to traveling in and out of the United States.

We’re Just One Call Away

Mr. Silmi advocates on behalf of immigrant’s rights and an expansion of immigation opportunities to international students, migrant workers, specialized workers, and victims of crime.

Contact Us Today