EB2 Employer Sponsor Green Card - Silmi Law Firm

You must have 3 of the following:

  • 10 years of related full-time experience
  • A degree, diploma, or certifications from a university
  • A license or certification to practice in relevant field
  • Membership in a professional association
  • Strong letters of reference from peers
  • A salary above 70th percentile

Yes, having an EB2 puts you in the direction of obtaining permanent residency.

With an EB2 visa, it grants individuals with the H1B visa and extension. And if your spouse is currently on an H4, and EB2 approval can be used to help apply for your spouse H4 work authorizations.

You must have a U.S master’s degree or a foreign degree that’s equivalent to a U.S. master’s degree. However, you can have a bachelor’s degree with five years of post-degree experience.

We’re Just One Call Away

Mr. Silmi advocates on behalf of immigrant’s rights and an expansion of immigation opportunities to international students, migrant workers, specialized workers, and victims of crime.

Contact Us Today